Date:      Thu, 22 May 1997 00:33:43 -0400
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FAQ Addition (ZIP help)

Hi everyone. I tried to send this proposed addition to the FAQ to
Peter de Silva, but i haven't gottena response..

When I looked into it his pds@freebsd.org is forwaded to peter@taronga.com.
taronga.com doesn't exist as far as I can tell, so I'm worried that maybe
he didn't get my mail.

Anyways, take a look and make suggestions, corrections, rejections, whatever.
It's just a simple FAQ on how to use your ZIP drive with FreeBSD!

TIA,
-Mark

-----Forwarded message from Mark Mayo <mark@vinyl.quickweb.com>-----