Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:27:20 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        "Vega, Cesar" <cesar.vega@eds.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Would you accept a spanish traslation of FreeBSD Security How-To?

--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 06:06:45PM -0600, Vega, Cesar wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>=20
> Congratulations for your excellent FreeBSD Security How-To.
>=20
> I just started to work with FreeBSD and I think that it's a very good OS.
> I'm interested in FreeBSD Security.
>=20
> I know that your How-To has been translated to Russian and Chinese, so I'd
> like to translate it to Spanish (I'm a Mexican guy). Because I cannot to
> host that new web pages, I wonder if you can do that at your own server.

We usually host translations of FreeBSD.org webpages on the website
itself, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Your offer sounds great -- thanks!  The guys to talk to are over on
doc@freeBSD.org, and I'm sure they'd be happy to talk to you about
specifics of how to go about doing this.

Kris

--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR

--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR--