Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 1997 15:26:06 -0600 (CST)
From:      Alex Nash <nash@Mcs.Net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://www.unex.berkeley.edu:4243/cat/eng22.html

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Still not too late to enroll, if you can find $1,495 and get to
> Berkeley California for awhile.  Isn't it about time your employer
> sent you out for some training anyway? ;-)

I'm sure there are many people who would like to go to this that are not
able to (myself included).  I've previously asked Dr. McKusick about the
availability of his courses on video tape and he has indicated that he
might be willing to produce one if the interest was there.

Perhaps we could test for critical mass in the same way we did for the
daemon plushies :)  If anyone would be interested in a BSD internals video
tape by McKusick, send an email to me (please don't send it to McKusick,
he hasn't asked for this :), and I'll collect the responses and present a
case to him.

Alex