Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:07:37 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Matt Meola <mmeola@uswest.com>
Cc:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTM mirrors

In message <20010720093236.G52514@kc0dxw-2.uswc.uswest.com> Matt Meola writes:
: Some of us run FreeBSD surruptitiously behind a corporate firewall.  If CTM
: ever truly goes away, then it's Linux for me, since rpm/urpmi can handle
: ftp and http proxies...

And cvsup can't?  I've run it through many different firewalls in the
past, over socks5 proxies and a couple of other strange
configurations.  I'd be interested to hear how your environment is
different than mine that you can't run it.

Warner