Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2006 04:50:34 -0800
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
To:        Balgansuren Batsukh <balgaa@mongol.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dhclient iwi0 get into crash my laptop

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 04:43:50PM +0800, Balgansuren Batsukh wrote:
> After successful installation of iwi-firmware/iwicontrol.
>
> 1.I can to see following message in /var/log/messages
,,,
> 2.Also when I try to run "dhclient iwi0" goes into db> prompt and I reset notebook/

nothing new, even on stable.
i can suggest to fetch the thread from a few days ago named
"iwi stability when doing large file transfers/backups"
on the freensd-net mailing list archives,
which contains a large patch that at least for me and
a few others fixes the stability problems with the driver
(the patch is for -stable; for -current you might need
some changes).

one link is

http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.freebsd.net/browse_thread/thread/40d2e3f54536c031/07c3cbf007ed20b0?lnk=st&q=freebsd-net+iwi+stability+rizzo&rnum=1&hl=en#07c3cbf007ed20b0

cheers