Date:      Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:30:23 GMT
From:      Adrian Filipi <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/87449: you cannot submit PR's using the website

The following reply was made to PR www/87449; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adrian Filipi <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:26:33 -0400 (EDT)

  	No proxies involved.  Hrmmm.  Sure enough it's working now.

  	Please close the PR and the new test one.  Maybe there was an
 ephemeral problem with the cgi server-side.  I basically did exactly the same
 thing on my end other than include a diff in the 'fix' input.

  	Adrian
 --
 [ adrian@ubergeeks.com ]