Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 22:20:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD current <current@FreeBSD.org>, jkh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: WHAT is going on in -current ???????

On Tue, 12 Dec 1995 sos@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> SO, I'm currently trying to get a -current system on line here
> it seems our kernel tree is broken like s... :(, I have
> /sbin/savecore/savecore.c /usr/sbin/lsdev/i386.c failing
> because the don't include vm/pmap.h, and /usr/bin/systat/vmstat.c
> /usr/sbin/vmstat/vmstat.c failing because they don't include
> sys/vmmeter.h.
> On top of that the matcd driver no longer works, it read a couble
> of block then hangs on "netio" :(
>
> Oh boy I thought I was getting back into business again, and
> then this mess.....

	haven't just sup'd the most recent kernel sources in, I
get to:

../../ufs/ffs/ffs_vfsops.c:660: Undefined symbol `_vn_vmio_close' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

	when trying to make it.  Someone has probably found and fixed
this already, just hasn't commited it yet :)

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
scrappy@hub.org  |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
 soon to be:     |                                    | Information and
scrappy@ki.net   |      WWW: http://hub.org           | Communications, Inc