Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 2002 05:57:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mike" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Email harvesting.

>I've noticed since I started participating a bit on FreeBSD mailinglist
>I seem to be getting a lot more spam.  Looking though the archive I see
>that no attempt is make to disguise participants email addresses.  So
>really, sending emails to this list is an guaranty of steadily
>increasing amounts of spam, all the way up to hotmail and aol
>proportions.  And really, while email addresses are undisguised in the
>archive, I'd have to be crazy to keep posting to the list, wouldn't I?

Bill.
--
W. Palfreman. 		http://www.palfreman.com/william/
Tel: 0771 355 0354	PGP ftp://ftp.palfreman.com/pub/wfpkey.asc

Hi bill,
I am going to do everything i can to help freebsd and the people on this
list. You should check out my ideas here if you dont mind.

http://www.unixhideout.com/cgi-bin/maillist/FreeBSD/index.cgi

--
Those of you who act like you know everything are very annoying to those
of us who do. You can easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue, just

Need to get a hold of me?
 finger sagacious@unixhideout.com