Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:30:32 +0000
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        Darren Henderson <darren@nighttide.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Merger, and what will its effects be on committers?

Well, Darren, i agree with you.  If worst comes to worst, we, the BSD community, can take our source code, and branch
off and do what we want at any time.  And that is that.  But i don't think that will happen.  So let's just wait and
see before we make hasty judgments and start relinquishing the OSS and BSD ideals we have held dearly for so long.
--
-jm