Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:49:16 +0100
From:      Mark Nowiasz <buckaroo@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Epiphany bug

Well, actually I've got this bug since upgrading to 2.12.2, I was hoping
that it would go away sooner or later:

Whenever I start epiphany, there's about a 70:30 chance that epiphany
just hangs when opening any website. After killing epiphany, the problem
will occur again - but usually not if you select to restore the windows
at the crash dialog.

Once epiphany is working, the problem won't show again.

Firefox and Mozilla work just fine - and disabling any epiphany
extensions doesn't prevent the bug from happening.

I'm using FreeBSD Stable 6.0, amd64.

Has anyone else encountered this bug?

Regards,
Mark
--
Everything that can be invented has been invented.
	-- Charles Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899