Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:54:44 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.10-RC Available

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

Scott is travelling and has flakey Internet access so I'm doing
a mini-announcement now for him.  He might follow up with a
real annoucement when he has better access to email. :-)

The first Release Candidate for 4.10 (both i386 and alpha) is available
now on the FTP mirror sites.  If you can give it a test drive and
provide feedback about any issues we would greatly appreciate it.
At this point we are not sure if there will be a need for a second
RC build - it will depend on the feedback generated by this first RC.

Thanks to Wilko Bulte for doing the Alpha build.

--=20
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |