Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 17:43:25 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        craig@tuna.progroup.com (Craig W. Shaver)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS/mmap freeze in 2.2R

> > (If you are running the msync() patch, then never mind).
>
> Terry, where can I find the INN msync() patch, and what version of INN
> is it to be applied against?

Ugh.  That's a nice hard question.  I typically don't run INN.  Your
best bet would be to check the -current list archives for the keywords
"INN" and "msync".

Barring that, if you could wait, you should be able to take John Dyson up
on his offer to fix the VM problem.

PS: If the problem *is* cured by the msync() patch, I think the only VM
problem is in the way the error is reported as a FreeBSD error instead
of an application error, and John may do well to fix *that*, rather
than to compromise the mmap() behaviour for the benefit INN...

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---