Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:32:03 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        mrm@Mole.ORG (M.R.Murphy)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bisdn

> > See www.uswest.com.
>
> From http://www.uswest.com/atwork/interprise/isdn/isdn_htm/isdn_s2.html
>
>   The architecture of Single Line Service can be expressed as 2B+D
>   -- in other words, two B (or Bearer) channels plus one D
>      (or Delta) channel.
>
> Where'd you get the reference to 2D+B?

>From the US West sales representative in Tucson, Arizona, who stated I
could not get 2B+D.

Look, this is not a discussion I want to have on this list.  US West
Interact Service, where they are available, implement their Internet
connections using FreeBSD systems.

Suffice it to say that they sell real 2B+D in a few places, but they
don't sell it in any exchange I've ever had a phone.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.