Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:05:48 -0700
From:      kj <kj@indifference.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: brandnew MEGA-SITEZ Toplist - Warez, Free-XXX, Drugs

Actually, spamcop.net is not that great.

For companies that host dns and web/dns forwarding, they are
fallen victim to spamcop.net.

Currently, the many emails we send to spamcop.net trying to explain the
situation are not answered or bounced. Yet, we keep getting these spamcop
warnings that we are spamming so and so when in fact it is a customer we
host.

The only solution was to firewall their mail servers, as they are
spamming us. Sometimes emailing us hundreds of emails in a day.

K.J.