Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:19:30 +0200
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Exploit Lecture: Writing FreeBSD Malware

On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:52:50 -0400, Yonas Yanfa wrote:
>Peter, who fucking cares if he wears a hat indoors? That's some
>old-timey shit!
>
>Can you even explain exactly why it's such a "basic human courtesy"?
>Other than, "Because we've always done it that way........".
>
>And to broadcast this for the entire mailing list...WTF MATE??
>
>Welcome to 2018. His head, his rules!
>
>#FreeTheHat #HatNazi #NoHatForYou!

Wearing a cap for health reasons is ok, apart from that it's
churlishly. I'm a rock musician, I don't care much about etiquette, but
I care much about respectfulness of others. There are reasons why we
don't wear a motorcycle helmet and sunglasses, if there is no need to do
that. We also don't use a smart phone, if we are in a discussion. Oh
wait, you are right, we are in 2018, indeed all those idiots are using
smart phones when being in a discussion, when being on work, when
having fun with friends, when crossing a road. However, this are just
ugly fashions. We don't know, perhaps the one talking to the audience
suffers from a disease, so e should be careful with admonitions.