Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:09:57 GMT
From:      Aron Calvert <bsd@presi.dk>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   amd64/174149: net-mgmt/nfdump configure fails

>Number:         174149
>Category:       amd64
>Synopsis:       net-mgmt/nfdump configure fails
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I got.

# make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for nfdump-1.6.8:
     FIXTIMEBUG=off: With fixing swap time bug of some v5
     FT2NFDUMP=off: With Flow-tools to nfdump converter
     NFDUMP15=off: Enable compatbility with version 1.5
     NFPROFILE=off: With nfprofile (nfsen requires it)
     NFTRACK=off: With PortTracker support
     READPCAP=off: With pcap support
     SFLOW=on: Build sflow collector daemon also
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

# make
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c -o root -g wheel
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking for gcc... cc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking for cc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking dependency style of cc... gcc3
checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking whether we are using SunPro C... no
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking lex library... -lfl
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for rrd_update in -lrrd... no
configure: error: Can not link librrd. Please specify --with-rrdpath=.. configure failed!
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to janos.mohacsi@bsd.hu [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/net-mgmt/nfdump/work/nfdump-1.6.8/config.log" including the output
of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to provide
an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a /usr/sbin/pkg_info
-Ea).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net-mgmt/nfdump.
*** Error code 1

## rrdtool is installed. librarys are in /usr/local/lib/
# pkg_info | grep rrd
rrdtool-1.4.7_2     Round Robin Database Tools
>How-To-Repeat:
make -C net-mgmt/nfdump