Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:02:34 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccardd guts: anyone understand struct dev_mem?

> My questions are:
>
> Does anyone know why the card memory address is arbitrarily reset to
> 0x4000 around line 520 of cardd.c ?  If not, can we take it out?  The
> correct value seems to have been read from the CIS and works.

You'd have to access Soren, since he made that change a long time ago.
(He might not remember though.

revision 1.9
date: 1996/04/23 16:46:48;  author: nate;  state: Exp;  lines: +23 -5
- Make pccardd release it's allocated io space and sets the mem.cardaddr
  even if DEBUG is not set.
- #ifdef protect DEBUG printf's

Submitted by:   sos

> Can anyone explain what the fields in struct dev_mem are (from
> cardd.h) or point me toward any additional documentation of the CIS
> tuples that might help me parse it?

Mike Smith has my documentation.  Bug him to FAX you the appropriate
pages.

Nate