Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:50:45 +0200
From:      Jonathan McKeown <j.mckeown@ru.ac.za>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Replacing BIND with unbound (Was: Re: Pull in upstream before 9.1 code freeze?)

On Monday 09 July 2012 22:53:14 Doug Barton wrote:

> We get it, change is hard.

No, that isn't what I said at all. I was pointing out that there's some
inconsistency between arguing that we need to make things more predictable
for new users, while simultaneously arguing that we should remove the usual
tools for doing dns lookups (note, I was talking about the BIND tools, not
the whole of BIND, although I gather from other responses in the thread that
they're inextricably linked).