Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "R. B. Riddick" <arne_woerner@yahoo.com>
To:        Rex Roof <rexroof@gmail.com>, freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mirror/stripe freezing under FreeBSD 5.5

--- Rex Roof <rexroof@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any ideas?  or any suggestions for further debugging?

I am using gmirror and gstripe since months and i am quite happy with it...
But my structure is quite flat...

I have no real theory about the reason of the bad behaviour of ur system...

But: Maybe it could help, when u tell us what
  gmirror status
and
  gstripe status
says...

Maybe
  gmirror list
and
  gstripe list
might be good, too...

R there any traffic bursts on ur box?

Maybe u should let ur system some time until the mirrors r rebuilded
completely...

For comparison: My "gmirror status" says this:
> gmirror status
       Name    Status  Components
 mirror/sys  COMPLETE  ad0s1a
                       ad1s1a