Date:      Sat, 1 Nov 2014 23:03:40 -0400
From:      Chris Inacio <nacho319@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help with IPv6 router gateway config, Comcast, DHCP, dnsmasq

Thank you for all your help.  You have indeed fixed my mistakes.

I still have one more mistake, however, which is that my internal network
interface isn't getting an IPv6 address, beyond link local.  When I added
"inet6 accept_rtadv" to the config of re1 in rc.conf, the static
"192.168.1.1 netmask"... broke.

If you have a quick fix I would be really appreciative, but I will say, at
this point I'm being lazy a bit.  I haven't really done the homework myself
first.  :)

In either case, I really appreciate your help.

thanks
chris