Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 2020 17:04:01 -0300
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Lucas_Nali_de_Magalh=C3=A3es?= <rollingbits@gmail.com>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Plans for git

> On Sep 21, 2020, at 4:22 AM, Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>=
 wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFQuoting Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org> (from Sun, 20 Sep 2020 0=
8:41:13 -0700):
>=20
> Not responding to Pete directly, but in general to this topic with some pa=
rts of what Pete considers good as something to hook into.
>=20
>>> All developer centric communications....
>=20
> I fail to see why it is important to non-developers, which (D)VCS the deve=
lopers of the product they use are using.  (=E2=80=A6)

I'm speaking only for myself but a change in (D)VCS used by FreeBSD changes t=
he workflow I use when I use FreeBSD here internally.

--=20
rollingbits =E2=80=94 =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@gmail.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollin=
gbits@terra.com.br =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@yahoo.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbi=
ts@globo.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@icloud.com