Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 05:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        rich@chumbly.math.missouri.edu
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What happened to nedit package?

 * From: Rich Winkel <rich@chumbly.math.missouri.edu>

 * Actually all the motif-dependent packages I've looked for seem to have
 * disppeared from the web site and I can't find them on the 3.1 cd.
 * I don't have motif so I need the statically linked packages.
 * What's up?

I don't remember if it was actually on the 3.1 CD but the nedit
package is in packages-3.1-release and packages-3.2-release on the ftp
site as far as I can tell.  It was not on packages-3.2-stable as the
last build failed in the Motif section, but I believe I corrected it
so they should show up again early next week when I upload the new set
of packages.

Satoshi