Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:19:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Cassata <jim@web-ex.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: From 2.2.8 to 3.0

Hi, I am new to the list and I am sure this has been a recent topic, but
where can I find reliable info on moving production servers from 2.2.x to
3.1.  Some of the issues seem to be the same as our having to bring older
3.0 SNAP boxes up to date, such as the aout to elf change.

Jim Cassata

516.421.6000
jim@web-ex.com

Web Express