Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 21:43:31 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        charon@freethought.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Next -RELEASE date?

charon@freethought.org wrote:

> At 01:33 PM 4/7/99 -0700, Darren Pilgrim wrote:
> >Is there a date for the next -RELEASE version?  Will it be 3.2 or 4.0?
>
> According to Jordan K. Hubbard, as posted on -stable:
>
> "We'll do 3.2 on schedule, that is to say at our usual (when things
> go right) quarterly interval - the 15th of June."

Aye, thanks.  Unfortunately, that's too long for me to wait, so 3.1 it
is, for now.

Oh BTW, is the fix for the system hang caused by CAM probing an
aic7890 chip (Asus P2B-S/DS/LS specific?) in 3.1-R?  I saw a commit
message from gibbs in the archive (19981004.cvs-commiters) about
onboard AIC chips, but wasn't sure if that was it or not.

Links to this information would be just fine, thanks.

Should I ask this elsewhere?

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world