Date:      Fri, 9 May 1997 12:38:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
To:        kjc@csl.sony.co.jp, rodolfo@ravel.ufrj.br
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG, jpt@msc.edu
Subject:   Re: Atm Cards support

Back in January 1997, Joseph Thomas of the Minnesota Supercomputer Center,
Inc., said in freebsd-atm that MSCI had a version of their Host ATM Research
Platform (HARP) running under FreeBSD 2.2 using a FORE PCA200E adapter.
(for HARP information, see http://www.msci.magic.net).

I understood they hoped to release the FreeBSD port, but there has been
no announcement, nor anything new on the web page. I am carbon-copying
this to Mr. Thomas, maybe he will please tell us if the FreeBSD port
of HARP is still on track or if it is no longer a possibility. I was hoping
the HARP stack offered more features than the WUSTL stack.

--mark