Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:41:28 -0700
From:      Chris <bsd-lists@BSDforge.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Probe1:ata1:... keeps resetting/timing out on 12.R install attempt

OK I've got a Dual Proc G4/800Mhz (model 7450) I've been trying desperately
to get FreeBSD on, since releng/9=2E But not any success=2E I just spun up
the 12=2ER install media -- both disc1 && DVD1=2E But it bails on the ATA
DVD/RW I'm booting from=2E Always with
probe1:ata1:0:1:0): CAM status: command timeout
resets && retries=2E=2E=2E
Interestingly; OpenBSD && NetBSD don't do that, and will land at the
option to install, upgrade, drop to shell=2E

Any thoughts/suggestions would be *greatly* appreciated=2E

Thanks!

--Chris