Date:      Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:45:44 -0800
From:      randyb@worldpath.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   free bsd

hi,can i run a commercial boot selector, such as, system commander or v
communications,because i would like to try the bsd.i am currently
running windows98 and dos, and will probably be switching back and forth
quite often.I was wondering if there would be any problems with this?
I'm not worried about drivespace as i have plenty.
                                               thanks
                                               randy