Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:34:38 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        "FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Screensaver help

   I had sent a previous listing about this problem, but received no
reply.
Of course that may mean no one has the answer, but I'll try one more
time.

   I'm using the animated logo screensaver (Chuck), and a week or so
ago,
the resolution changed which now makes Chucky real small. I tried using
vidcontrol to set up for 80x25, no VESA, but that didn't help. Is it
because
I have VESA compiled in my kernel?

   I told Chuck I was trying to get help, but I belive he may be getting
a bit
impatient with me, as this morning he gave me the finger.

Thanks in advance,

Walter