Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2019 03:41:13 -0500
From:      Kevin <kevin@cretivedigitalagency.com>
To:        Freebsd-Doc <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Your freebsd.org is Sick : Need Doctor?

Hey freebsd.org Team,
Hope you are doing good !

Your website =E2=80=9Cfreebsd.org=E2=80=9D communicates in many different m=
anners to the
visitor. I see your competitors ranked on 1st page whereas I am unable to
see your website anywhere on the 1st page of Google, Yahoo and Bing. 75% of
users never scroll past the first page of search results.

Wanna to give us a chance to promote your website?

Love to share our credentials.

Kinds Regards,
Kevin Aaron
Sr, Manager

Note: - Reply me with a "YES" for Website Audit Report , or =E2=80=9CNO=E2=
=80=9D for Not
interested
[image: beacon]