Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:09:46 -0800
From:      Michael Peer <mpeer@gwc.cccd.edu>
To:        "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Windows NT Problem - Off subject

At 02:03 PM 1/31/97 -0600, you wrote:
[ lots of stuff left out ]
>[my description cut out]
>
>>As I read it here you have the token ring card as default gateway for
>>the 10Base-T card?  It's supposed to be the other way around. On the
>
>My drawing skills probably arent' the greatest, but hopefully this will
>convey the point.  As I show in the diagram, we don't have a hub between
>the server and P50, but the cable is good,  We have tested it with a laptop
>and was able to telnet to the P50 and our network through the PM2i.  The
>problem seems to be in the server.  We thought that it might be a problem
>with the route table on the server, but there doesn't seem to be any docs
>on how to change/delete bogus info from the NT server route table.

At command line do a "route ?" to add/delete/change route table on NT server and
workstation.  Their is also in 4.0 a rip capable router, that I am told will
take of all this for us.  I have not had a chance to give my NT server a second
network card in 4.0, it did not work in 3.51.

>Darrin R. Woods                       |   dwoods@netgazer.com
>Director                              |
>Netgazer Solutions, Inc.              |   http://www.netgazer.net
>Dallas, Texas                         |
>
>           My employer most whole-heartedly denies everything I say

Michael Peer
Data Electronics Technician I          Golden West College
Computer Services Center               15744 Goldenwest St.
                                       Huntington Beach, CA 92647

e-mail:  mpeer@gwc.cccd.edu            Voice: (714)892-7711 ext 55067
WWW:     http://pioneer.gwc.cccd.edu   FAX:   (714)895-8980