Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:20:22 +0000
From:      Akansha Singh <wemgtsasakshi199@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Certified Magento Developer!!

Hi ,

I am Abhinav Kumar Singh, representing India=92s No. 1 Magento Certified De=
veloper Plus Provider. We are a team of 200+ Certified Magento developers w=
ho hold expertise in developing Magento stores including Automated Integrat=
ion for Magento Store with Google shopping, Review, Ajax based Pagination, =
Q and A module and many more.

You can click here to check my Magento Developer Plus Certification Profile=
: http://www.magentocommerce.com/certification/directory/dev/2000581/

We have successfully completed 5000 + Magento Store Design and Development =
projects just on Elance. Click here to check our ratings & reviews on Elanc=
e:https://www.upwork.com/companies/~014822ad46374bda6a

We are widely acclaimed for generating sales through Magento stores as we h=
ave developed an Advanced Skills for Magento Store SEO. We are not only a M=
agento store designer & developer but are also engaged in rendering an elit=
e range of services including web and graphic designing, mobile application=
 development, WordPress, SEO (search engine optimization) and many more.

Click here to see how we transform ideas into real time business: https://d=
rive.google.com/file/d/0B6oIxFB5yr2PdE5FekxPWHdqczA

Services We Offer:

=95         Magento Mobile App.
=95         PSD to Magento Conversion.
=95         Custom Magento Development.
=95         Custom Magento Website Design.
=95         Magento Integration and Maintenance.
=95         Magento Extension/Plugins Development.
=95         Magento Store/e-commerce Development.

We have a three tier quality check system so there is no chance of compromi=
se on the quality.
May I know, if you are interested in availing any of our services! Based on=
 your response, one of our Expert Magento Store Consultant will be schedule=
d for further communication.
Looking forward for your positive response.

Warm Regards,
Abhinav Kumar Singh
Senior Magento Developer

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-anim=
ated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&u=
tm_source=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>      V=
irus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail=
&utm_source=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>