Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 00:16:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jerry Dunham <jdunham@freeside.fc.net>
To:        hamellr@dsinw.com (Rick Hamell)
Cc:        ras@interaccess.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HTML editing

Rick Hamell babbled:
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:28:25 -0700 ()
> From: Rick Hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
> To: Chris Silva <ras@interaccess.com>
> Cc: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

> > What is a good HTML editor to use while in either console mode
> > or in an X session?
>
> 	vi... :)

vi werks fer me.  I maintain web sites for two charitable organizations
with it.

Alternatively, you can create your page in Microsoft Word, save it as
HTML, and spend the rest of the day cleaning up the mess with vi.  The
one time I tried this I didn't have the patience to complete the cleanup
and finally recreated from scratch with vi.  YMMV.

--
Jerry Dunham                     FreeBSD                 Atarian ordinaire
jdunham@fc.net                                           (512)335-0674 (H)

                              E Pluribus Unix