Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:17:44 +0100
From:      "Henrik Johansen" <fbsd@unixlab.dk>
To:        <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sound on Compaq evo n115

Hey.

I have similar problems with my Compaq Presario 713EA running -STABLE. The
soundcard gets detected and there are no reportet errors when playing .mp3
files - but there is no audio output.

I initially had the same problem running Linux - but someone commitet a fix
for this problem ... it seems to be Compaq specific ....

The patch can be found here :
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~berensch/SoundCompaq.patch

 Best Regards

Henrik Johansen