Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:45:24 -0700
From:      "miriam" <miriam@sagehumancapital.com>
To:        "Yen-Ming Lee" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Lead Eng. Are You Up To The Challange?

Hi Yen-Ming,

With a deep understanding that "Things Change" and timing is everything,
I thought I'd reach out to you again about the Lead Engineer opportunity
with a hot pre- IPO start up, Jobvite. Due to this being a high priority
hire, we have tried to contact you a couple of times and haven't heard
anything back so I assume you are not interested. However, if this is
not the case, please do let me know! Hope to hear from you soon either
way!

Kind Regards,

Miriam Gershenson