Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 22:58:47 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd or RAID?

Greg Lehey wrote:
>>> Not much.  But why use ccd when you can use Vinum?
>>
>> Vinum isn't part of 2.2.7.
>
> It's available for 2.2.  But you should be upgrading anyway.

Upgrade because there's a new version?  This isn't Microsoft.  The
system in question works without trouble with 2.2.7.  I might move it
to .8 if that's still possible.  Otherwise it stays .7.

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world