Date:      Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:14:24 -0700
From:      Steven Hillis <evultrole@gmail.com>
To:        Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.0-Beta build error (Matthias Muthmann)

On 7/21/05, Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 20.07.2005, 17:16 -0700 schrieb Steven Hillis:
>=20
> > try:
> > cd /usr/src/usr.bin/cap_mkdb && make && make install clean && rehash
> >
> > then try the install again?
> >
> Thanks - that did it!
>=20
> --
> Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
>=20

Glad to hear it.

So, anyone know what that change was about? Did we just take the
cap_mkdb from NetBSD (only other -b supporting version I've seen, not
that I've been looking)?

I didn't see any notes about this anywhere either, grepped UPDATING
and README, tried to check out release notes, nothing I could see.
Somebody should probably get it in there someplace, since it's kind of
a weird compile time error.