Date:      Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:12:19 +0400
From:      Krutov Mikle <neko@takino.org>
To:        Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE3 de facto EOL, Project Trinity?

> Hello,
>
> --
Hi list!
> Judging from latest commits, KDE3 moved
> swiftly from "stall, but usable" to explicitly
Im very interested in supporting KDE3 to live on FreeBSD
But have a lack of any programming experience and so,
so just Im scared of it. If anyone could take a lead or
something, I will be there to contribute.
Probably I will try to find some time to write the ports
for Trinity DE, but I do not like the idea of Preston to
rewrite KDE3 to Qt4 (see no profits & so on).
> best regards,
> - Jakub Lach

best regards,
	- Krutov Mikle