Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:38:03 -0500
From:      Eric Rivas <rivas45@sprintmail.com>
To:        Francisco Reyes <fran@reyes.somos.net>
Cc:        "cjclark@alum.mit.edu" <cjclark@alum.mit.edu>, "Crist J . Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>, Damien Tougas <damien@carroll.com>, "freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD users in NJ/NYC?

Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:29:50 -0800, Crist J . Clark wrote:
>
> >Dunno how much these guys do these says,
> >
> >  http://www.funy.org/
>
> I hooked up with that group once, but a few members moved away
> and I have not heard much since.
>
> I can only guess that the BSDs are more of a west coast thing in
> the US.. in the several years I have been using FreeBSD I have
> seen several instances of people asking for users in the NY/NJ
> area, but only a handfull of people respond every time.

You can add one more BSD user from NJ to the list.

Yeah, I think BSD is more of a West Coast thing.  I have seen quite a
few Linux users around my area, but no BSD users (I feel lonely).

> francisco
> Moderator of the Corporate BSD list
> http://www.egroups.com/group/BSD_Corporate

Eric J. Rivas <rivas45@sprintmail.com>
WWW: http://home.sprintmail.com/~rivas45/
ICQ: 61930546 <http://wwp.icq.com/61930546>;

"The right to revolt has sources deep in our history."
        -- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas