Date:      Thu, 28 May 2020 15:19:09 +0000
From:      marco <marco+freebsd-current@lordsith.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Office Hours today @ 18:00 UTC - Core Candidates

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:35:14AM -0400, you (Allan Jude) sent the followi=
ng to [freebsd-current] :
> Sorry for the late notice, I thought I sent this last week.
>=20
> After the slate of candidates was finalized last week, I invited all of
> them to join a live stream today at 18:00 UTC to answer questions from
> the FreeBSD Community.
>=20
> You can watch the live stream and chat here:
>=20
> https://live.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/officehours/
>=20
> Or join the chat directly via irc:
>=20
> irc.geekshed.net #freebsd
>=20
> The live stream supports 'DVR', so can be rewound and watched after the
> live session is over.

Couildn't watch it live but did watch it today on youtube.
Good conversation touching some solid topics.

Great to see gnn make another run for the core tream.

--=20
Marco van Lienen -- Unix SysAdmin
https://keybase.io/scarcry , GnuPG id: 8580E6CB
"The Tuck Pendleton machine...zero defects."

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP--