Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 2020 20:39:23 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RPi4 (8 Gibyte) via UEFI v1.16 and upgrade to head -r363021 : still needs https://reviews.freebsd.org/D25219 materials

I updated the media that I plug into either a Rock64
or RPi4 from head -r360311 (with 5 relevant patches)
to head -r363021 with just
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D25219 of the 5 applied:
-r363021 already had the material from the other
4 patches. It manages to boot okay.

I quickly tested for the "rare bad 4K block content"
issue that I've previously reported for the USB3 SSD
I/O in my context and it is still there. (The Rock64
does not have such problems.)

Note about D25219 use:

Trying -r363021 without D25219 applied damaged the
UFS file system in its partial boot and the UFS file
system needed a couple of fsck's from a working
environment. It is important to apply D25219.

This is separate from the "rare bad 4K block content"
issue.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com