Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 19:13:31 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   bt848 video losing sync

I don't know if anyone else sees this, but when starting and stopping the
video on the tuner, every so often (very rarely) it'll sputter, lose
vertical sync, slip down to 2 or 3 frames a second for a second or two, and
then just freeze with the VBI band right in the middle of the window.

Starting/stopping the video doesn't seem to clear it up, but changing
channels or changing the input device away from and back to tuner does.

This happens infrequently enough I haven't yet pinned down a complete
producure for consistently reproducing it, but when it does happen, I've
been changing channels and (un)zooming the tv window.

I'll let you know if I come with any more useful information.

Randall