Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 1997 12:47:23 -0400
From:      Tom H Cosenza <thc@cise.ufl.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing with a zipdrive

Hello,

     I am going to attempt to install freebsd on two machines that both
have internal zip drives.  My question to you is can I install them
using the zip drive.  We don't have an ethernet connect at this place
and I don't want to sit there for three day ftping this os.
     I would also like to know if you have a faq or any information on
weither or not freebsd understants LBA addressing.

Thanks
Thomas

--
You Shouldn't give someone a gun if you don't know where they will point
it,  Capt Sinclare, Babylon 5