Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:28:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        lconrad@Go2France.com (Len Conrad)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: intelligent boards for Europe

Len Conrad wrote:

> What intelligent ISDN cards (can do 2B at full speed) from are supported
> that are supplied by mfrs who sell in Europe?  Eicon?

Currently no active ISDN board is supported by i4b. Especially for Eicon,
it seems that no docs witout NDA are available (this may have changed, its
some time ago that i checked).

Gary works to get the AVM B1 running and there is rudimentatry code for
the Stollmann Tina-dd in i4b already, but work on those active cards is
proceeding slowly.

> Is there any code around for these kind of functions?

Although isdn4bsd does not support leased lines, the ISDN functionality
you talk of is available.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...