Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:58:26 +0100
From:      "Martin Vana" <martin.vana@vslib.cz>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ssh forwarding

hi,
I've got a problem with ssh forwarding. I wont to be able to run a service
which has one stable port to communicate (411) and then starts to
create another connections on random ports below 10000. Forwarding
just one port is throug our firewall was easy. But how to forward
whole 10000 ports?
can you help me?
thank you

Some info about firewall only 20/21/22/80/ and some other ports are allowed
non above 1000