Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:44:14 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@cold.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   'Memory Address' on ethernet cards (NE2000 clones off ed*)

What is the 'Memory Address'?  I have two NE2000 clones I would like to
put into the same computer, they are on IRQ 5 port 300 and IRQ 10 port
280, and I have updated the kernel to reflect this as appropriate.
Unfortunately I'm not sure what the Memory Address is, nor does the
configuration utility that came with the cards even mention anything
remotely like it (they are Kingston cards).

Anybody?  I know one of the cards works just fine, as I'm installing
FreeBSD off the net from it as we speak (both cards are in the computer).

-Brandon Gillespie

(BTW, please keep me in the CC: as i'm not on freebsd-questions)