Date:      Sat, 06 May 2006 18:06:10 -0600
From:      Jeff Molofee <nehe@cruzinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fetch Problems...

I'm having some odd problems with fetch. If I pkg_add or attempt
portupgrade, portmanage, etc, I get endless errors about fetch operation
timed out. I am able to ping the sites by ip and name, I am able to ftp
to the site, open the sites in firefox, galeon, etc.

If I ssh into my own box and attempt pkg_add -r or portupgrade
everything works fine.

Does anyone know why this would be happening... it has me completely
baffled.