Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:05:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccardd guts: anyone understand struct dev_mem?

In message <199903131702.KAA23633@mt.sri.com> Nate Williams writes:
: You'd have to access Soren, since he made that change a long time ago.
: (He might not remember though.

I think that it has to do with where the CIS is located in the card's
memory.  From my simple experiments, it seems that pccard's handling
of memory ranges is a little weak, especially for the FLASH cards that
I've been trying to get working in at least a RO manner.

Warner