Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:23:57 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
To:        Michael DeMan <michael@staff.openaccess.org>
Cc:        Randy Smith <randys@amigo.net>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OT? MySQL based RADIUS servers

I missed the original message, so I'll top-post here.

We use Radiator and love it.

But again we're a perl shop and Radiatior is 100% perl.

That said, I haven't found much I can't do with radiator.  And yes, it
does Mysql and postgres and on and on and on.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) AC7DE