Date:      Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:47:19 +0100
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        sunpoet@FreeBSD.org, jeremie@le-hen.org
Subject:   [sysutils/pwsafe] Useless X11 dependency

Hi,

Pleaese Cc: me when replying, I'm not subscribed.

I'm using sysutils/pwsafe on a headless server.  My recent upgrade of
the port pulled in numerous useless X11 libs.

- The port doesn't seem to agree to issue the password on the terminal
  anymore;
- The port compiles cleanly when the Makefile is reverted to rev 1.4.

Can you please revert your change, or at least provide a WITHOUT_X11
knob as many other ports?

Thanks.
Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen

Men are born free and equal.  Later on, they're on their own.
				Jean Yanne