Date:      09 Mar 2002 00:27:31 +0100
From:      Markus =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hallstr=F6m?= <tubbs@home.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   konqueror crashing when used as filemanager

Hi, I'm having a bit a of a problem with konqueror, when i move the
mouse cursor over the window where the icons are (dirs and files) it
crashes with this error:

bash-2.05$ konqueror &
[1] 17214
bash-2.05$ kdecore (KLibLoader): library libkonqsidebar.la not found
under 'module' but under 'lib'
QObject::connect: No such signal KDockArea::docked()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'view widget')
QToolBar::QToolBar main window cannot be 0.
ShowHidePage
kio (KProtocolInfo): ERROR: Protocol 'audiocd' not found
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libkonq.so.4: Undefined symbol
"hasEffect__C11KIconEffectii"

Im running
FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE
KDE 2.2.2
XFree86-4.1.0_6

the same thing(?) happens when i move my mouse over the 'shortcuts' (the
trash-icon etc)on the desktop. this makes even the background (the
'wallpaper') disappear, which of course is a bad thing.

I can still use konqueror to surf the web for pron and w4r3z though.

any suggestions or tips on what i should do is appreciated

thanks

/M